‘Creative Connections’ – Workshops COMPLETE!
A series of FREE vibrant 2 hour workshops for Hinterland women and mothers.
Through playful group conversations shared experiences, art and art journaling, Aimee Stanyer and Kathryn Shewring from Playing with Possibilities will facilitate an enquiry into your personal story of being a mother and a woman.
*No art experience needed!
- Workshop Themes:
- Create your connections
- What it is to be a mother?
- Dreams, hopes, desires
- Stories passed down from mothers and others – what have I learned?
- When times get tough
- Things that join us, our shared experiences
- Parenting out of the box
- Celebrating your connections
STAY TUNED FOR OUR NEXT SERIES OF WORKSHOPS…
‘Health & Nutrition’ Workshops COMPLETE!
Local Heath and Nutrition practioners, and passionate advocates of good health, Jodie Persovic, Amina Eastham-Hillier, and Kate Moroney will run a series of community workshops aimed at good health and nutrition for women and children.
*for you and your children!
- Natural Health and Herbs for Immunity AMINA EASTHAM-HILLIER
- What is Nutrition to you? JODIE PERSOVIC
- Food Play KATE MORONEY
- The Lunchbox Challenge KATE MORONEY
Crèche facilities available