Mobile Active Recreation and Creative Community Art Space
As the youth division of NISER, our mission is to improve mental, physical and emotional health and wellbeing for people and communities through creative self-expression and active learning.
Our vision is to empower and inspire individuals and communities to lead vibrant, active and healthy lifestyles.
Our values are:
- Creativity and self-expression as a powerful tool for self development and community development.
- Sustainable education through open collaboration and sharing on a local, national and global scale.
- Working with youth, multicultural, linguistically diverse, marginalised and ‘at risk’ communities to promote self-esteem, confidence and recognition of cultural heritage and identity.
Our services include:
- Discipline Based Workshops & Classes
- School Programs
- School Holiday Programs
- Community Projects
- Outdoor Adventures & Eco-Tours
- Volunteer & Intern Programs
- MC’ing Events & Roving Performances
- Theatre Productions
- International Exchange Programs
Please CONTACT US for more information about our products & services or visit our website: www.maraccas.org