September 2011 – Sirolli Seminars in South East Queensland
Dr Ernesto Sirolli, Founder of the Sirolli Institute and author of the book Ripples from the Zambezi will share his passion about creative entrepreneurship to audiences throughout South East Queensland.
Dr Sirolli is a world-renowned economic and business development specialist. Italian born, he is a passionate and entertaining speaker. His presentation contains an enthralling outline of what can go wrong with top-down economic initiatives and how to develop a thriving economy led by local entrepreneurs.
NISER (Noosa Institute for Socio-Economic Research) is hosting Dr Sirolli,
During this visit by Dr Sirolli there are NISER & Sirolli presentations booked for:
- University of the Sunshine Coast (Sippy Downs)
- Fraser Coast University (Hervey Bay)
- Southern Cross University (Toowoomba)
- University of Queensland (St Lucia)
A National Stock Exchange presentation for the Sunshine Coast
The NSX is a publicly listed Australian company, and a fully operational and regulated Main Board Exchange.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? Company Directors, Professional Service Providers and Investors interested in finding out more about the NSX.
WHAT WILL BE LEARNED? Details of the benefits, advantages, costs, alternatives and processes involved in a listing on the NSX.
2008 INFORMATION SESSION DATES
NISER plans sessions to recommence information seminars monthly in the near future. Please return and visit us regularly for updated content. The last seminar was held on 26 June and was a great success with Speakers from French Commercial Lawyers, Macquarie Bank, Managers and Directors, MDS Financial Ltd and NISER.
BESB – Program
Succession Planning Maximise the value of your business and learn how to create an exit strategy
WE SHOW YOU HOW!
The Noosa Institute for Socio-Economic & Environmental Research have secured Australian Government funding under AusIndustry’s Building Entrepreneurship in Small Business program to deliver a comprehensive mentoring program on succession planning.
The program ran from March to September 2008.
Small Business owners were invited to learn about strategies on succession planning and business transition.
· What is succession planning?
· The Succession Planning Process.
· Maximising the return on your business.
· Gain hints, tips and links to useful resources.
· Find out how you can benefit from the upcoming skills development and mentoring program
funded by the Australian Government!
Small Business owners were invited to hear about strategies on succession planning and business transition.
· What is Succession Planning and why do it?
· How to maximise the value and marketability of your business!
· How to develop strategies for exiting a business while ensuring business continuity!
· Generational transition.
· Retirement funding.
· (Or how to manage the business so you can take a holiday)
· How to develop your team!
· How to implement effective management systems and add value to your business!
· Transfer options and transfer equity!
· How to identify the ideal timeline for the succession plan!
· How to manage change and hand-over!
· How to develop effective contingency plans and risk management strategies!
· How to identify the qualifications your people must have to best lead the company through the next generation!
· Identify the professional development process and the steps for grooming staff or the generation including training, coaching and mentoring!
This innovative program was also backed up by:
· Audio streaming sessions (internet based) on succession planning and exit strategies!
· Chat room availability!
Intending participants were encouraged to register early and not miss out on one of the 35 funded positions!
The program ran from March 2008 to September 2008.The cost of the program per participant was only $590.00 (+GST) – retail value over $7,000.00!
Workshop sessions were typically the 3rd Tuesday of each month running from 9.00am until 12:00pm, plus monthly one-on-one mentoring sessions were on an appointment basis convenient to the small business owner.
This program helped small business owners maximise the value and marketability of their businesses and helped develop strategies for exiting a business while ensuring business
For more information regarding the Succession Planning program contact NISER.