NISER offers innovative environmental and ecologically sensitive services designed to support sustainable development. NISER is placed at the forefront of community environmental services such as those that can lead to recognition by UNESCO Man and the Biosphere Program (MAB).
Our consultants are sourced from all over Australia ensuring our service delivery is of the highest standards, efficient and effective.
Specific services include:
- MERI (Monitoring Evaluation Reporting & Improvement) Programs
- Environmental Project Feasibility Studies
- Environmental Project Reports, Research & Studies
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Alternative Energy Projects & Research
NISER is dedicated to best practices ensuring up to date knowledge is delivered to the end user. Our objective is to provide the highest possible standards in environmental services.
Our aims are:
- To comply with all Legislation Standards and Codes of Practice
- To fully consult with stakeholders
- To apply highest standard procedures that identify environmental considerations
- To provide each client with full and comprehensive information with which to make informed decisions
- Also, by the nature of our activities, NISER strives to improve the environment and in the undertaking of our tasks we are also committed to the protection of our environment by seeking to minimise the impact of our activities.